Stadn Ltd Privacy and Security Policy
We have created this privacy and security policy to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information and to providing a safe, secure site for electronic commerce transactions. The intellectual property rights in this website are owned and controlled by Stadn Limited, parent company of Talk to a Doctor, Talk to a Counsellor and Remote Medical Support. All material featured and information provided on the website, whether text or images, are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to Stadn Limited. You may download, electronically copy or print any of the contents on condition that you are using them for personal and not for commercial purposes. Use for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Stadn Limited. No right, title or interest in any of the contents of this website will be transferred to you as a result of downloading, electronically copying or printing or attaching to email such material.
Transacting on the Internet is inherent with the collection of some personal information. Stadn Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. Our Privacy Statement applies exclusively to the TalktoaDoctor, Talk to a Counsellor and Remote Medical Support services and sites.
This statement describes the personal information we collect from you and how we use and secure it. "Personal Information" defines information such as name and email that can identify an individual.
The information that we collect
You may browse these sites without providing any personal information that may be used to identify you personally. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, you are agreeing to the processing and storage of your information in the United Kingdom.
We explicitly ask when we require some personal information. To help facilitate the question and response process, and the payment via PayPal™, we requires basic data such as email address. To obtain payments from customers we ask for either your credit card information or PayPal™ email address. Applicants and/or participants may be asked for additional information, such as full names, postal / shipment addresses, telephone numbers, and other relevant information. Other personal information may be requested in certain circumstances or collected on a voluntary basis such as on users' profile or signature pages.
How your information is used
What do we do with your information? We use your information to enable us to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered from us or otherwise in connection with your relationship with us. We may also use the information you provide to us to improve the content and appearance of our website or catalogues. With a view to understanding our customers better, and where you have indicated that you would like us to, we will retain the information about yourself to provide us with the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer products and services that are likely to interest you.
Stadn Ltd may use, share, transfer, or disclose your personal information and/or usage statistics itself or in conjunction with third parties, for payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, further studies, to tailor Stadn Ltd content and services to its users' needs, and to serve advertisements.
To display advertisements that may interest you, Stadn Ltd uses third-party advertising companies who may use usage statistics (not your name, address, email address or telephone number). Stadn Ltd posts testimonials on the Site; we do not include the user's name or initials. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information without your consent, unless acting under a good faith belief that such action:
- conforms to legal requirements or complies with legal process, such as in complying with a formal request in a court order or judicial proceeding;
- serves to protect or defend the rights, property, or safety of Stadn Ltd, its users, or others; or
- enforces the Stadn Ltd Terms of Service or related Agreements.
- We may need to pass your information on to others solely to enable us to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered or requested from us or otherwise in connection with our relationship with you. If you permit us to do so by indicating at the time you register your details with us, we may also occasionally pass your details to other companies in the Stadn Ltd group, as well as business associates or other carefully selected organizations to enable you to receive details of offers and events that may be of interest to you.
Updating and deleting your personal information
If at any time you would like to update your personal information, please log into your account and access your Edit Profile page. If at any time you would like your personal information to be removed from our database or believe that Stadn Ltd has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by email at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your information and/or promptly detect and remedy any problems.
We endeavour to keep all information we hold as accurate and up-to-date as possible. Please write to us at: Customer Services, Stadn Ltd, PO Box 53677, London, SE24 4AJ or email us: to notify us of any changes to the information you have previously given to us, or if you are aware of any inaccuracy in the information we hold about you.
Who at Stadn can see your information?
Information submitted to us is available to Stadn Ltd employees managing and using this information, but otherwise is kept confidential from other members of our staff.
Security procedures in place
- Stadn Ltd uses multiple security procedures and practices to protect from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and disclosure required by users.
- All personal information is password protected.
- Our main servers are locked and hosted by a leading provider of Internet access to enterprises with mission-critical Internet application requirements. Access to the host environment is highly secure.
- Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your information provided over the internet and will not be responsible for this.
- Security of Email Correspondence: The website also invites you to contact Stadn Ltd via email, through the "Contact Us" pages. Email correspondence is free format text and cannot be encrypted; therefore it is not a secure means of communication. Please do not send sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
How can you stop receiving marketing communications from us?
If you wish to cease receiving marketing or market research communications from us or would like us to cease processing your information in any other way you can write to us at Customer Services, Stadn Ltd, PO Box 53677, London, SE24 4AJ or email us on indicating this.
Have you received an email from us? If you are on our email mailing list you may have received emails from us about our products, special offers, newsletters and other matters. Each email we send contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving emails from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email or simply email us at
Telephone calls with us
As is the case with many large and high profile organizations, communications with Stadn Ltd by telephone may be recorded for the purposes of monitoring our customer service standards and for security.
Talk to a Doctor, Talk to a Counsellor and Remote Medical Support commercial services and products are intended for adult use only. In addition, it does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from persons under 18 years old. We may delete personal information, posts and other information from the site; from users we believe are under the age of 18.
Updates to this policy
By visiting the Talk to a Doctor, Talk to a Counsellor and Remote Medical Support sites, you are accepting this policy as it may be amended from time to time. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use this site. Stadn Ltd reserves the right to update this policy at any time without prior notice.
Data Protection Legislation
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of any information we hold.